Pages

About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
I love to create--a little bit of this and a little bit of that--all the time. There is inspiration in all the things around us, we just have to take the time to look so take a moment to stop and have a SCRAPIPHANY!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh happy day!

Today was pretty ordinary, I was fortunate enough to have taken the day off from work and I didn't do much. Sometimes it's really nice to not do much of anything, no work, no worries...just kinda lost in the moment. I promised myself that this year I would take, at least one day a week(or month) off from worrying. I'm sure it's going to be hard but I'm worth the work. So today I challenge you to take a day off from worrying...do something or do nothing but do not worry about the things life brings you for just a moment. Life is unexpectedly delicate so treat yourself with care from time to time. 'Til next time, remember to stop and enjoy the moment!

(p.s. I also went to the store...that always makes me happy!)

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
-Allan K. Chalmers

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to DSC Marisol!
    Vangie
    www.arrestedmotion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete